Over the past few years, we’ve made continual improvements to Flood based on your valuable feedback. Since joining Tricentis just over 1 year ago, we have more than doubled our research and development effort. This year is shaping up to be our most exciting yet, with significant expansion of our analytics and further simplification of test creation.
With this ongoing effort to provide the most complete load testing solution, we need to ensure our pricing supports our continued innovation. The last time we updated our pricing was over two years ago. We’ve listened to, and observed the issues around our pricing model, especially the overage system which we feel unfairly penalizes you.
In this revision of pricing we’re happy to announce:
- Overages have been retired. You will never go into negative node hours for demand usage.
- You can top up node hours which are volume priced, the more you buy the cheaper they get.
- Node hours will rollover month to month and expire after 3 months (or 12 months for annual plans).
- Demand usage is now tracked to the closest 12 minute interval, or 0.2 node hours, so you get maximum use of your quota.
- Hosted and Demand subscriptions are all self service, up to 1000 node hours (or 1000 hosted nodes).
- Annual subscriptions are available which present up to 34% savings on a month to month plan.
For customers on legacy plans, we have migrated you to the same dollar value plan in the new pricing model, applying a 3 month discount coupon where appropriate to give you time to explore these new pricing options.
To see all product pricing changes, please sign in to your account and visit the subscriptions page.
Or, if you’re not sure which plan you’re on, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you.
At Flood, we value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to support your business.